Brush Cleaning How-To:
- Place mat to fit in the up-right position in sink
- Secure suction cups onto sink
- Wet brush(es)
- WASH (Face or Eyes Side) – Add a small amount of cleaning solution and water to mat and swirl brush on ‘Wash’ texture to begin deep cleaning the brush(es).
- RINSE (Face or Eyes Side) – Place brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the ‘Rinse’ texture of the mat to remove makeup residue & soap.
- REFINE – Swirl brush on the ‘Refine’ texture of the mat for an added deep cleaning
- RINSE (Face or Eyes Side) – Place brush under running water & sweep brush back and forth on the ‘Rinse’ texture for a final rinse.
- REFINE PLUS (Face or Eyes Side) – Repeat cleaning process for a deeper clean
- RINSE (Face or Eyes Side) – Repeat rinsing process to remove excess makeup residue and soap.
- Gently squeeze brush head with your hand to remove excess water.