- E30 – Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E40 – Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- E55 – Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
- E65 – Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
- F30 – Large Powder: Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
- F40 – Large Angled Contour: Subtle cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
- F60 – Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
Container: 7 in. x 2.5 in. Individual Brushes: E30 – 5 1/8 in. (13.2 cm) E40 – 5 in. (13.9 cm) E55 – 5 1/16 in. (13 cm) E65 – 4 15/16 in. (12.5 cm) F30 – 6 in. (16 cm) F40 – 6 1/16 in. (15.5 cm) F60 – 5 7/8 in. (15 cm)